Sunday, January 23, 2011

THANK YOU DONNA.....



There's nothing better than to open a new cook book and be absolutely blown away by .......

             *         the number of delicious recipes presented
             *         the absolutely fabulous illustrations
             *         the simplicity of the recipes
             *         the fact I wanted to get up from my chair
.....and cook!                                           
         
and that is just what happened when I opened Donna Hay's Christmas publication

" fast, fresh, simple "


           The groans from my long suffering husband were audible,
           ..." not another cookbook....you know the rules! "

The rules....yes the rules....I hadn't forgotten.

Quite simply.... I have to make at least one dish from the collection before it is added to the ever increasing  pile gathering dust on the shelf , never to see the light of day again. (This doesn't apply of course to my all time favourite cookbooks, and this one was about to join them and become a victim of those oily fingers, sauce stains, notations, pages all stuck together, etc....etc...)

So here is my first effort Donna,

Baked Italian Chicken

not quite as well presented as in your illustration, but absolutely delicious....
and it was fast, fresh and simple




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails